The price of PS5 has just been reduced. What’s the trick? Well, unfortunately, the price of the PS5 has not been reduced for all. If you can buy a PS5 in some way through a PS5 refueling, a task that has been so impossible in 2021 as it was in 2020, it will still pay $ 400 or $ 500, plus taxes, in the United States. However, if it is in Brazil, it will no longer pay for so much Sony console. Price cutout in the South American country is not huge, and it’s not because Sony feels charitable, but it’s good news for PlayStation players at Thiago Silva’s house.
As he will know, video games are notoriously expensive in Brazil for a variety of reasons, but the pastime is now a bit cheaper, at least in PS5. This week, Brazilian leader Jair Bolsonaro reduced taxgike import taxes, which in turn caused a PS5 price cut from Sony.
Next, you can see the new price cut not only for PS5, but also for PS4, and the various accessories for both consoles:
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – R $ 4,199.90 * at R $ 3,899,90 *
- PlayStation 5 with Blu-ray Ultra HD player – from R $ 4,699,90 * at R $ 4,399,90 *
- Dualsense White wireless control – from R $ 469.90 * up to R $ 439.90 *
- DualSense Cosmic Network Wireless Control – From R $ 499.90 * at R $ 469.90 *
- DualSense Midnight Black Wireless Command – R $ 469.90 * at R $ 439.90 *
- HD camera – from R $ 419,90 * by R $ 389,90 *
- PlayStation 4 – R $ 2,799,90 * at R $ 2,599.90 *
- Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller Jet Black – From R $ 299,90 * at R $ 279.90 *
- Dualshock wireless control 4 colors – from R $ 319,90 * up to R $ 299.90 *
The price cut is not huge, but it is something that Brazilian players will appreciate anyway. The current expectation is that others could follow the example of it, but at this moment Microsoft has not announced a price cut of Xbox Series X for Brazil.
The PS5 is available worldwide at a price of $ 400 or $ 500, depending on the console model you buy. For more information about the Sony machine, including the latest news, rumors, filtrations, speculation and offers, click here.